Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Elaina's Activity Day Field Trip


Elaina's activity day's group went on a field trip and I got to be a chaperon!!! I had a fun, full van of girls! We went to the Anne Frank outdoor memorial in downtown Boise. It was a beautiful day and the girls all had a fun time. One of the leaders first talked with the girls a little about Anne Frank and her life and how lucky we are to be free and worship the way we want. Then the girls went around to the different stations and listened to more about her.
Then over by a beautiful water fall they had quotes from different people about equality, one of them from Gordon B. Hinckley.
Then we walked on the bridge that leads over to BSU. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Nick Martin said...

Happy birthday Missy! I hope that you had a great birthday. I hope to see you guys soon.