Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun with the Martin cousins!

This is all of the Martin cousins, except Lainee. We need to take another one next time she is in town!
We are loving our cousin days with family! We decided to have cousins days this summer, just like last year, and spend Wednesday's with the Martin cousins. The kids all love to get together and just have fun.
Eagle Island is nice to have so close and a good place for the kids to have some good clean fun (well, not so clean!)
Elaina loves to play with Amanda and go out to the yellow line. They have lots of fun together.
Travis is so lucky to have a good buddy to play with. Travis and Brandon are always together!!!
Suzanna is just too cute...I don't know what I'm going to do with her!!! She is just such a cutie and loves to have fun!
Now, John and Makenna I don't know about them! They always seem to be crazy and silly and have fun together! John was loving the little raft and Makenna was loving pulling John all over the place!
I think John ate more sand then chocolate! Oh, summer time!!!

No comments: