Thursday, March 19, 2009

Silly kids!


John has been lying on the stairs lately and pretending to sleep. He makes snoring sounds and everything! Well, this morning while we were getting the kids ready for school he was on the bottom step and on his tummy snoring. Elaina thought we should have each kid in order lay on a step for a picture, so here it is. I love how each one is laying different in their own unique way that shows a little of their personality. Very cute!
Yesterday John, once again, was soooo enjoying his applesauce that he had to lick his bowl clean. He can always get the kids laughing, which he just loves!
Makenna says the funniest things! I was trying to clean her up after lunch and she kept twirling around. She told me "I'm BUSY, Mom. I'm BUSY!" (instead of DIZZY!) That is definitely true, the busy part anyway!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Way cute picture of the kids on the stairs! I'm headed up your way in April to visit my folks - I'd love to come over and see your new house. I'll give you a call.